Improv 2 ~P~ Improv 2 ~P~

Stunning, as always... Think it helps that you make your music to express emotion, whilst I listen to it to tap into mine, a sort of mental/emotive bias. But all the same your talent can't be denied. Glad I've been able to grow up listening to your music. I'm certainly a better person for it. It's still weird to look at where I am now, and where I was when I found you, all those years ago, back in school...... I've been lucky to have you Phyrnna, to listen to, to listen with, feel with, grow with.

Keep posting, don't leave me anymore dry spells than you have to ^_^ though now that I'm on my own I understand why the happen more.

I'll be listening. As always ;)

Ashwood Forest Rock Ashwood Forest Rock

Don't mind me, just another 5 star review coming through. Did Mattihew mention it was awesome?

Lies Lies

Please.... just.... more.....
Lol, but really, you have a unique and talented touch to your songs, especially your lyrical colab's. I know Newgrounds takes a back seat to Life in general, Lord knows I wouldn't be able to contribute much to this epic website. But at least let me audio-stalk you more? :) Can't wait to hear what you come up with next!

Shanath responds:

I've been busy for a few months now so it's probably gonna be a while until I post something new. Thank you for the compliment though! Hope to come up with something good sometime!

The Light Inside My Heart The Light Inside My Heart

Glad I found such an interesting artist prowling the Audio portal. That said, I slightly agree with the guy below. Seemed just a little flat, almost (almost mind you) to the point of discord. But I can tell you're good (your other works prove that very well). Maybe another go, with a bit more intensity to the song? Just my two cents, but I'd love to hear what you could come up with!

Rose At Eclipse Rose At Eclipse

More Rose songs for the masses!

ParagonX9 - Chaoz Fantasy ParagonX9 - Chaoz Fantasy

Browsing your songs, and just happen to stumble on this. Recognize the first few seconds from Rooster Teeth's "Ragequit: The Impossible Game." Was suprised to just stumble on it randomly. Great song, really well made.

-:: Time is Up ::- -:: Time is Up ::-

A joyful and emotional piece, one that emobdies the great times I know we as fans have had over the years. Keep safe, listen to your instructors, trust your NCOs, and know that we'll be waiting for downloads when you get back! When you get back, I know you'll have plenty of stuff. My cousins all talk bout the unrivaled boredom if your not shooting or being shot, and my Basic is next year. Should have plenty of time to 'compose.'

Fallen Blood ~P~ (Teaser) Fallen Blood ~P~ (Teaser)

There's teasers, and then there's downright cruelty. I think you know where you stand ;D. Glad to hear the violin and piano will be showing up. Light in the Darkness is my most played song right now. Who knows, maybe one of these days I'll play EBF...Looking forward to hearing from you!

Phyrnna responds:

I hope I'm not being too cruel... :x
If you liked Light in the Darkness, then I think you'll definitely enjoy the full version of this too. :3

The Shame of Living The Shame of Living

Honestly...

A great song. You're good with the emotional aspect. Don't get me wrong, I like your dubstep and all that, but your most interesting songs to me are probably this and War Stories.

A Light in the Darkness ~P~ A Light in the Darkness ~P~

Will there be more?

This song was fantastic. I love the Organ just because of the power and gravity it holds (I play Bass, so I prefer deep toned classical(ish) stuff), but what you did here blew me away. The organ with the piano was seamless and exciting, while the drawling violin on side made for an energetic and amazing piece. This song has me hunting for more Organ + Violin. Almost a craving really, and I'm hoping passionently for more like this and "Following Your Star."